Crockpot Red Pepper Chicken Recipe
Yields: 3 servings of red pepper chicken.
This is a fairly spicy dish for some.
- 1 or 2 pieces of skinless chicken per person (breast is the healthiest, but you can use any)
- 2 medium-sized red bell peppers, sliced (about 3 cups)
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4-6 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 onions, diced (about 2 cups)
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon black pepper or to taste
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup water
- Combine all ingredients in crockpot and cook for 3 on high or 6 hours on low, or until chicken is cooked through and tender.
- This is quite a lot of garlic for some people so you can use less garlic.